Page 1 - Reviews - Universal Nutrition, Classic Series, GH Max, Superior GH Optimization, 180 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

After the first pack my energy is starting to come back. It improved my sleep pattern and my mood as well. I noticed a beginning of fat loss and a better definition of my muscles. A young self is starting to emerge. I definitely recommend this quality product, its ingredients work miracles! The size of the capsule makes it a little difficult to swallow for those who have trouble swallowing pills.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Quality consistent with the brand! Ingredients are carefully crafted for a balanced dose, following the directions for use on the label. The capsule size is not easy to swallow, but its format helps to reduce this difficulty. The bottle is reinforced and well designed. The health benefits are actually seen in practice, mainly in the lean mass increase and muscle recovery! I take this supplement regularly and the results are fantastic!

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

At first I was sceptical about its efficacy and claims. After taking it for about 3 weeks I did see some improvements to 1 RM for deadlifts and bench press. I didn't look a whole lot bigger but I knew my strength had improved. So the only variable was this supplement in my diet. The pills are large and at times hard to swallow when you've got to take 6 at a go.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is another supplement of my favorite UNIVERSAL brand. I’ve heard GH MAX is very good way to increase your own growth hormone. I hope the quality will not disappoint me, but we will see.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

I used this for the first time and felt like superman! My strength has increased as well as my muscle mass. Always been a fan of arginine and the pill size are manageable.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The quality is good and the ingredients is with benefits. Although the tablet size is abit difficult to swallow all at the time, but the taste is ok and I feeling bulking up.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I've been taking it for 9 months and the results are showing visibly. I take it in the morning before training and at night before bed the recommended dose. I like it a lot and plan to keep it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

first time will be using it, based on other reviewers it will give great benefits for body building work out.. hope to get similar experience

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This does seem to be a good product so far. My son said I looked younger, so maybe ?? These tablets are large and a little difficult to take. They do smell odd also. All in all I'm happy with the purchase. Shipping was FAST from iHerb.