Page 1 - Reviews - Universal Nutrition, Classic Series, N1-T, Pro-Testosterone Support, 90 Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

About 2 weeks into using this product and I can definitely tell a difference! More energy and focus! I take it in the morning and after dinner. I've tried many different supplements for testosterone support and this one works best by far!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

so this product used to be my go-to for testosterone boosting supplements, and still is... The quality is fantastic, comes in a small bottle that does not take up much space; and the recommended dosage is supposed to be 4/day, however since I'm a younger guy i prefer to just take 2. overall you get the benefit: tons of sexy-time energy that you can convert into workout strength, or give your girlfriend a night to remember. HOWEVER, the reason this doesn't get 5 stars from me is because the formula was different in the past. previously, on top of the teststim complex (which was about half the capsule's content), we also got a Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia), which so far has been proven to be the most effective ingredient out of everything that is in this package. and personally i've been able to tell the difference. thankfully though Universal still has a vast array of supplements and stacks that compensate for this and include other substances that are lacking from this product. I would recommend this as a base supplement to boost your energy, topped off with other fantastic products by Universal and you will be amazed at the results!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

First week on this product and I already feel an increase in strength and stamina. Will definitely order again!

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

The only true way to know if it is a test booster is to get blood work done before and after to compare. I def had an energized feeling using this supplement. It never gave me the jitters as caffeine would and I can’t even drink caffeine for prolonged periods. However, once I got off the supplements, there was no difference in my strength training. In fact, I continued to improve in a linear fashion despite not taking it. So it may have been mental/placebo but for the energized feeling I’d get, I would definitely try it again.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

This product does what it proposes. cleans out the receptors for your body to utilise your testosterone as best as possible. My partner loves it!!!

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Give more stamina and train like a beast

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I TRIED. THE SENSE OF CHANGE IS DEVELOPING. VERY GOOD FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET STABLE STRENGTH

Posted on May 25, 2022

Increased my energy and overall performance at gym

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good stuff, it works very well!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very good! This product made me feel better.