BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I joke that I am allergic to 5 out of 4 seasons here. And my sinuses tend to run dry and clogged up. I use this before bed, in a few cycles to soften up what is in my sinuses to where I can blow the mucous out, and when I use my prescription nasal sprays, they actually have a chance to hit my sinuses, and not just start to loosen the mess up. The first 2/3 of the can is great. Good pressure and good misting action. As the can gets closer to empty, the pressure goes down, and the nozzle tends to clog a bit, resulting in some spray after you quit pushing the nozzle. So the next can is a pleasant reminder how well it works at first. But it has made such an improvement in how I breathe and sleep at night, and extends into better breathing during the day.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The aloe is a great touch and a major reason for choosing this product over other brands that do not have this...much more of product vs competitor (honest brand).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Actually bought for myself and find it very easy to use and comfortable to experience. I fee this would be great for using with kids.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My kids love it, but a little bit expensive! Super great.

e3d81004-d804-4416-8e5c-dc851e9cf122
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

large package, very comfortable to use with the little ones! I'll buy again.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Fantastic nasal spray for kids , I love the big size bottle which is very convenient and economic

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Good packaging. Super high quality spray. Can clean my nose from severe runny nose.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Gentle on the nose and easy to use comes in a large pump easy to dispense and clear the sinuses

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Powerful, must be used gently with care on younger kids.