BD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I have been using Collagen peptides from Vital proteins for a very long time and loving it. I have recently switched to this protein powder, because I need more protein in my diet and this also has collagen in, so it's a win win. My new favourite. Chocolate taste is great, my favourite, not too sweet and quite natural. Amazing quality.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Absolutely great taste! Strongly recommend everyone to mix it with unsweetened almond milk. Personally, for me, I did not really like the protein's taste with water. With milk, however, the taste was great. Always drink it after a workout. Also, the protein powder is suitable for using it in baking recipes. I tried to cook pancakes with the powder and chocolate cupcakes. This protein powder can be used as a chocolate flavor for any dish. Mix it with low-fat sour cream and add it to your pancakes.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Speechless... the sweetness is perfect (I like my sweetness low), there is no after taste and I would actually enjoy it even if it did not have protein in it! Just take this bad boy with some almond milk and the almond add's depth to the chocolate flavor. The texture is not silk smooth which is a thing I like because I can feel my drink. 100% would try again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

In fact, I obsess about vital protein’s products. I nearly tried everything particularly them collagen peptides but now I got a new friend I guess, protein powder with collagen peptides which means it’s so comfortable for me 2 in 1. Vital proteins brand is amazing and their quality is perfect. The ingredients are clean and nice. The size of this protein powder is adorable not bad. The chocolate flavor is wonderful you will regret it the taste is amazing. It’s whey protein isolate. The benefits are fantastic and good. It’s definitely suitable for my diet. I can use it pre or post workout and my training. One of my favorite supplement ever in my entire life. The package isn’t damaged on the contrary is good. It helps my fitness levels. I really recommend it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The quality of this whey protein is perfect for your workout. The ingredients are low in sugar and has collagen. It has a good benefits that contributing of your diet, the size is perfect and you can take it before or after your training

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I have tried many proteins at the gym BUT this one. protein has a really unique taste, it is delicious, it tastes good, I also add it to smoothies. has a chocolate flavor

Posted on May 12, 2022

I liked this protein powder. It tastes great and we could feel a difference straight away. Although, the fact that it has whey milk protein made me break out a bit but that is my own fault for not checking the ingredients thoroughly.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good powder - great for workouts and fitness supplements. The reason it only four stars and not a full five, is because the consistency of the powder is very thick. Along with the chocolate flavor, every smoothie ends up tasting the same no matter what other fruit i use.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

This protein my favorite honestly, I am gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant and soy intolerant . And for me was tough to use pea protein due to taste , and I used to feel bloated. Using vital protein a week already and so far in love with everything, how it blends easily, taste and sweetness to my liking . I do not add any other sweeteners to my protein smoothies and shakes and oatmeal’s after workout. Energy kick so far good , I work out 5-6 days a week. So I am sticking with Vital proteins . Would be great to have vanilla taste as well for variety….