Page 1 - Reviews - Weleda, Sensitive Care Cleansing Lotion, Almond Extracts, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

My son face a lot of improvement after using this cleaning lotion.

67446c77-ac42-44e8-bc43-23ea844ac8ed
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I appreciate that this product is natural, smells great, and works well.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I have very sensitive, dry skin and mild rosacea. In the summer, I moderate this with a Cerave wash. In the winter, I just use this. It’s so creamy and soothing, and then light scent is wonderful. Definitely the best thing I’ve ever found for my dry and tight/red skim.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

This cleanser is excellent for highly sensitive skin. Soothes dermatitis and cleans beautifully. It has NO SULFATES as it does not foam so if you are allergic to sulphur, this is the one for you. Makes your skin feel smooth and super soft. Reduces redness and pore size! It's awesome!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Fabulous product. It works well. Clean ingredient list and that’s what I’m all about!!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

amazing thank you so much iherb i love you to the moon and back

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

This cleanser is one that I repeatedly use as it feels good on the skin, is not abrasive, is non foaming, and is gentle. Washes away easily leaving the skin feeling clean and refreshed.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

fills great. do not dry skin, leaves the skin clean and soft

SMICHK
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I've been purchasing this for a year now and still think this brand is excellent. Thanks iherb for such a good deal!

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

This cleansing lotion is gentle and skin feel soft and clear after cleaning. One of my favorite cleansing lotion.