Page 1 - Reviews - Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Sweetener, 4 oz (115 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is a terrific sugar substitute. Plant based so it's not synthetic and better for your health. I like the taste and it does a terrific job of sweetening my tea. I also use it in my homemade granola.I don't need to put in a lot to sweeten anything. I love this product.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is by far my favorite sweetener. I love the composition and the benefit is has on diet. It is easy to use in recipes, it has minimal aftertaste and superb ingredients. I love the quality of this sweetener and have trusted the brand for years. Despite it's small size, it will last you a long time.

Posted on May 2, 2022

No bad aftertaste. Only a little is needed. A serving size is 1/8 tsp so it lasts a long time (230 servings). I like to use it in tea and cereal. I keep the closed container in the fridge after opening to keep it dry to prevent it from clumping up and turning hard.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It's really great that there is a healthy way tonise sugar. But prolly it's me that doesn't like it that much. There is an after taste that I don't really like. Must be because I am used to not using sugar for a long time. Just an honest opinion, anyway.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I read all the negative reviews and was very dubious about this site but as well as being cheap it gave me the option for Australia post (not expensive DHL) and included GST so there where no hidden costs and I received what I brought as described, I am happy and would buy from this site again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is my favourite sweetener for cold drinks! It’s not so great for hot drinks, it has a little bit of an aftertaste as I find most stevia sweeteners do. I like the taste of this one for cold drinks and it doesn’t give me any GI discomfort. I’ve been using it for years. Good quality.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Stevia is much sweeter than regular sugar or honey, I like that it really doesn't leave an after taste, which I like and appreciate. The size of this container is a good amount. I primarily use this for cooking right now, I find that it is working really well to reduce caloric intake.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Always the best flavored stevia powder. I use it in dressings, desserts--whatever needs to be sweetened. It easily dissolves in liquid. We've used it for years. In the markets there's several refrigerated bottles of coffee cold brews. Many are unsweetened. So pour over ice with stevia and voila a wonderful, flavorful iced coffee.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very good taste , very good quality , it s a healthy substitute of sugar ... i will always order and use this blend with my tea and smooties

aee99bd0-d6b6-4433-94f9-0cb0a7c78712
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

More than expectation. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1- Quality: 5 stars 2- Service: professional 3- Delivery: very fast about 6 days arriving to my home 4- Packing: carefully and no any damage.

ee10d89d-2c4a-48fb-85d3-1e0152cd9c7c