Page 1 - Reviews - Xlear, Spry, Chewing Gum, Natural Fruit, Sugar Free, 550 Pieces - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Second time I purchase a package of these sweet but at the same time high quality gums with nice smell to eat them whenever needed! Due to their composition and ingredients, you can take these even if you're on diet because they're sugar-free! The size of the package is good, 27 pieces which means if you take one a day, it will be used for almost one month! Recommend! THUMBS UP please if you like my review!!! :*

91d17c94-7002-44cf-a5a6-07684059cff4
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The fruity taste is delicious. The gum doesn't stick to my teeth. The easy pop container is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket. I like that it is aspartame free. My only complaint is the flavor doesn't last beyond a couple minutes. But it is still fine to chew once flavorless. You can blow some bubbles from this gum if you have 2-3 pieces. My kids like it too.

0eb2b57e-f739-4089-a1c8-dda5398db416
12cfc685-7b83-4f0d-a74b-94732d4a8095
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love this gum! I was so happy to find this package size it on iHerb! It has a great, sweet taste that really lasts a long time. I trust the quality of the ingredients more than "normal" sugar free gum. It's my daily use gum & I highly recommend it if you have a you're trying to stay away from aspartame.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good size to try different flavors and see what you like. Flavor doesn’t last long but that’s true with most aspartame free sugar free gum. Will save the pocket size containers and refill when I buy in bulk. iHerb has the best prices on Spry. Quality and taste are excellent.

olaleks
Posted on May 19, 2022

I like quality of this brand products. Taste is so cool - especially good for small kids, who doesn't like mint. Ingredient list contains only xylitol as sweetener. My mouth like it, much more than regular sugar! Like to use it after a meal. Package size is good for my handbag. It refreshes my mouth, cleans my teeth, makes me a little bit happier!)))

Posted on May 4, 2022

Excellent fresh taste and though the flavor doesn't last long, this gum contains xylitol which is excellent for your teeth and balances your pH in your mouth. Great for chewing after snacks and meals or even a sweet drink. I recommend getting the 550 piece can to get the best value for your money.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My doctor recommended I stop ingesting sweets on a daily basis, and I wasn't sure how to curb the cravings. I used the iHerb website to see what was available and found this gum brand "Spry," and its been a live-saver. Need a sweet fix, pop a piece of Spry, it saves the day!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I keep a container of this gum handy in my car glove compartment. It satisfies my gum cravings, while at the same time is great for my teeth! What more can you ask for? The flavor doesn't last as long as other gum, but it last long enough for what I need. It comes in several other flavors, I highly recommend it! This flavor is at the top of my list, definitely!

MilkBagel
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Gums selling in my living place (Hong Kong) all contains lots of artificial or harmful ingredients. These gums have a clean ingredient label with Xylitol as the only sweeteners, definitely love them! They don't melt fast but I wish the flavour can last longer as it fades out after chewing for 3 minutes. The bottle is smaller then expectation which is very convenient to bring them out!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I always buy Spry gum; I tried so many flavors and this one is as great as the others. The only thing to keep in mind is that the flavor is not very long lasting; I personally don't mind as I don't chew gum for long periods anyway.