Page 1 - Reviews - Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Propolis Powder, 850 mg, 2.5 oz - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I order it for candida protocol.. And for immunity support.. Taste like chocolate-ish.. It's really good and affective.. For immunity i take one small spoon with water and see results immediately.. For candida protocol take one spoon with same amount of powder fennel in morning before eating for 2 weeks Any way i love this company and I'm loyal to them.. They have good products with good prices

Posted on May 23, 2022

Propolis is used for: Mts. prostatitis (drink warm milk), internal fungal infections of the mucous, sore throat, stomatitis, anemia, leukemia, when recovering from radiation injuries of internal organs and skin, asthma, pleurisy, bronchitis and even tuberculosis. It helps cleanse the blood of bad cholesterol plaque from the vessel walls, and the walls of blood vessels themselves makes it more flexible. In all cases, the therapeutic effect is enhanced if the drink warm milk (I agree to be paired with the same manufacturer Colostrum Note that the effect is more pronounced at the reception in the evening:... From 19:00 to continue the use of morning did not give such a palpable sense. In the body there is ease. But not interfere with falling asleep).

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Preferred the YS Ecobee Farms one that was in honey to this powder, even though it's from the same brand. Still not sure what to make of this, because when I used it, I ended up with a UTI. It's quite possible that it was cleansing and got rid of irritating toxins or just pure coincidence. I will give it another try for colds.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Hard to tell. It's hard to notice any benefits from this. On paper it's a pretty incredible supplement, with lots of claims. It tastes mostly of carob powder and it also doesn't mix that well. I usually cycle this supplement and I haven't noticed any side effects either.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I used to the paste but switched over to the powder. Well it is a bit more messy, I prefer mixing it into to my own preferred honey or smoothies. It is pungent and dense so a little bit goes a long way.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I read that this is a good remedy for Sepsis and it worked so good as a gentle detox. My son takes a small bit, and I take a spoonful. Gives good energy, no side effects, so grateful.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Surrounded by delicious carob powder, this is my favorite way to get propolis when the Y.S. Eco propolis extract in honey is unavailable. Propolis is an important tool in my immunity protection arsenal.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

It's been years since I took it on an empty stomach more than once a day with a gram of plastic spoon, which I'm sure is helping improve my overall immune system as well as various inflammations of my body.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

A very good product. I take it together with Echinacea every time I feel that I'm coming down with a cold. I also put some of it on my toothpaste when I brush my teeth as I'm prone to gum inflammation (I can't use alcohol based mouth rinses as they make my other health conditions worse). Propolis helps with both colds and gums.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Fast delivery and product as described and fresh. Will buy from them again