Page 1 - Reviews - Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great, I love it. It feels nice. And the size is great. My friend recommended it to me so I got it. It doesn’t taste good but it works good. It’s easy to take. It gives you a nice feelig afterwards. I love it. The quality is good. It has lots of fiber in it.

17542fb3-9a41-401b-83cc-91e8419658cc
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am 72 years old and as far back as I can remember I have always had a can of Yerba Prima psyllium whole husks in my cupboard. When I start a water fast I take the psyllium husks one or two times the first day or so. This helps me not to feel sick when my body is dealing with what ever toxins are in my system. I’m able to go five, seven or ten days depending on my mood. It’s a good trust worthy product.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I prefer not to use additives such as fake sugar, real sugar, colorings or flavorings when I use products like this. I spent a long time researching psyllium husks online and chose this product. I will see if it does anything at all to help lower my cholesterol (which isn't too bad), keep my system regular, and support my heart health. I am taking it slowly to start. When I began, I started with one serving (one tablespoon) in 8 oz.of water. I took two servings today. I plan to work up to three eventually. It tastes fairly awful ( well, it is more the texture that is unpleasant, not the taste) but if you add enough water, you can get it down, and the more liquid you mix with it, the better anyway! Online in forums people suggest that you walk, as another aspect of keeping yourself healthy and your system in good condition when using Yerba Prima. I will be starting that again shortly. This fiber additive is as simple and pure as it gets--a good choice if you need to add fiber to your diet.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Excellent for helping with healthy gut! Very good quality product, one of the best and best of all, doesn’t contain lead like so many Metamucil products on the market! That was the main reason my wife is using it: no fillers and no toxic additives! The psyllium in the bottle is one of the best quality! Price is good, and you’ll not regret it! Get it as soon as possible, if you need help with your balance.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

No flavor. I added it to smoothies and it made them more fluffy, which I enjoyed. I got this and knew about these for a long time to help me go. Especially with this last pregnancy. It works, but it takes consistency and patience. Not a quick reliever like A regular laxative

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Yesterday I tried it for the first time ever. I decided to take it one portion instead of recommended 3. I drunk a full glass of water, 230ml , with 3 teaspoons of the Yerba Prima,Psyllium Whole Husks. I just mixed it quickly and then drunk it 2 hours after I had lunch. The next day I had a bowel movement right after breakfast. I went to the toilet and hello - there is was, it was the Psyllium Whole Husks carrying a bunch of junk outside my body. Lovely. No pain, nothing. In order to test its full efficacy, I decided to do a quick enema right after the bm to see if I had any leftovers in my colon. I was amazed to see that the enema water coming out was crystal clear! This product is magical! It really cleanses the colon 100%! The fiber becomes jelly when mixed with water and it traps everything that is on its way out. I am very pleased and I will be using it regularly from now on. Since I am very petite, I will do one/2 glasses per day. I believe it is more than enough for my body size. I will update this after a month or so of regular use.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

great quality and with a lot of benefit,package is very good designed, good for my diet and i forgot about constipation. i definetely recomend

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This psyllium is really whole and completely tasteless. it is a very good colon cleanser, I use it during my detox days and I used also in case of need as it promotes peristalsis, hence improving constipation.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought this after hearing so many good reviews for the use of psyllium husk. I add it to my breakfast drink and noticed how it helps bowels and makes you fuller faster too, and does add any calories. Just add a little as this will expand in water.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

great for making gluten free keto doughs that have a similar stretch to dough with gluten. it’s great to have it in a tin jar