Page 1 - Reviews - Zand, Immunity, Orange C, Zesty Orange, 15 Lozenges - iHerb
BD

Diamint
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I just love these sugar-free candies. They are delicious and in addition they have vitamins and are good for the body. What more could you want! I recommend to everyone! I wish you all health! ❤️❤️❤️

14e474ca-3111-477c-88e9-7eed815286ba
98aff95f-161c-4b29-a448-3d9aa82b97ae
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I ordered also the elderberry flavor one, and I'd have to say this one tastes a lot better. It may be also that I just have a sweet tooth. The other one is more mild, but this one is definitely more flavorful, with a tangy orange taste. Definitely what I'd be enjoying when needing some extra vitamin c.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Tasty as always. Always repurchase zand lozenges and keep them in my bedside table for when I get sore throats, dry throat. Caution in summer be careful how to store them as they tend to melt and make a mess out of the packaging. Otherwise no complaints with this brand.’

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Taste great and they really do help heal a sore throat and help with smokers cough. Love this brand because they have real herbs in the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

These are wonderful for throat and for immunity protection. This is my favorite flavor and like the fresh taste and the size lasts but the right size to enjoy.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I haven't been sick with a cold ONCE since taking several of these each day...I keep a well replenished supply at all times...great product

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Our kids' favorite flavor. It helps boost their vitamin C level when they have been exposed to a bug and soothes sore throats. It can also tame a nasty cough with better ingredients than regular cough drops.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Love the taste of these. I take them whenever I feel a cold coming on. If you find my review helpful kindly give me thumbs up. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is actually my repeated purchase of this candy. Whenever I need a relief for my throat, I would just pop one into my mouth. Its delicious and zesty tangerine kind of taste. It's a nice candy and have no side effect after taking this candy.