BD

2,264
Suz
Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Works well in coffee

I purchased the trial size and was happy with the taste in coffee, you can tell its there, but it's hardly noticeable, and it dissolves easily. Not sure how effective Collagen Peptides are as I've only been using for a few weeks, but my nails seem to be growing a little bit faster and thicker / stronger.

75fda3af-6f69-4dde-bb83-5070d1ecb4bf

When i discontinue this my hair starts to fall when i get back taking it , it stops falling but after all high quality ingredients , size is good , effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints and muscles, skin and hair , good sleep , no taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

4efbc211-89e2-4cd1-9a1f-11573f541c37
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Overall, a product of high quality. Collagen peptides are made by breaking down whole collagen proteins into smaller pieces. When taken by mouth, collagen peptides seem to build up in the skin and cartilage. This might help improve some skin and joint conditions. Its taste, however, is a little stronger than the taste of similar collagen peptides I've tried in the past. It's not utterly unpleasant, but definitely something to keep in mind, when purchasing this product. I've also noticed that it's a tad more difficult to stir in and mix than the average collagen peptides. Which is not an issue, of course.

b3de88bd-ae8d-49f1-a622-a6d83d38a971
72f41d91-ccd1-4481-8ae3-e362016e6cbf
e7818c56-f4b8-45aa-b0f9-329bf918b42a
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
5,024

I've been using this vitamin for about 6-8 months. I was surprised to see how effective it really is! I feel a burst of energy, boosts the immune system and overall health. This vitamin is an excellent supplement that you will definitely not regret adding to your daily routine.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
4,822

This product is absolutely awesome. Most of the people who have used it say that it's one of the best supplements they've ever taken. It's completely natural and has no side effects whatsoever. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a little boost in their day.

4,362

This vitamin is one of the best supplements I have ever tried. It is an amazing supplement for improving your health, immunity and mental quality of life. My father has PCOS and regular doctor recommended him a beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (BHM) as part of his daily lifestyle to keep his levels in balance. Unfortunately, this product was not

4,294

I ordered this product a couple of months ago and have seen some great improvements in my daily life since. I got on the right track, right away. I have had a rough few years and my health has been extremely fragile...I am happy to see that this vitamin is stabilizing me instead of taking me down.

5,287

I had a sudden stroke and was given some vitamin c supplements by a doctor. This Vitamin C gave me remarkable results, my energy levels were significantly improved, I had more strength and ability to do certain things. When I have no such luck (as I am quite sick at the moment), it gives me instant relief from stress. Can recommend this product to anyone

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

excellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resulexcellent l like it excellent resulttexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resulexcellent l like it excellent resulttexcellent excellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resulexcellent l like it excellent resulttexcellent excellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resulexcellent l like it excellent resulttexcellent

087e2eae-39c6-4fdb-af5b-870d4c87e794
3ebd14a1-9f3e-4c70-88da-ac4338f3c39f
5e515400-e6d6-4acb-b98d-02709036a855
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Initially ordered the trial product and really liked it so I ordered the large one. You can see the packaging. The bag wasn't full as you can see in the picture. I like that it doesn't have any smell or taste... . I think it's a good quality and ingredients are good. I mix it with my protein shake. When I travel I now put it in small ziplock bags for individual daily on weekend trip to use rather than taking a huge amount in a bag and forget to use it. I hope this helps you.

f9c51621-308a-4ac6-8914-3a11cdb69eb0