Page 1 - Reviews - Zion Health, ClayBrite Original, Mineral Toothpaste, Natural Mint, 4 oz (120 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It looks like a toothpaste when putting it on your toothbrush but it doesn't taste or act like a toothpaste when brushing. It turns to liquid when put in your mouth to brush. It doesnt leave your mouth tasting fresh or clean. But it does have benefits and I do like the ingredients. So what I do is mix it with another minty toothpaste so that it freshens my mouth. I would probably buy again just because of the ingredients.

dcd35bd3-d550-497e-8126-829d93fbea09
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This toothpaste contains clay, calcium, peppermint oil, spear mint oil and other natural ingredients. Started using it today and hope it will reduce my gum bleeding

942c49d6-ab29-40af-bbf6-b33e2de059a8
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Excellent! I’ve used this toothpaste for several years, and it has never disappointed. And the prompt delivery from iHerb is second to none.Linda M

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is really nice toothpaste, I bought it to help put minerals back into my teeth after quitting coffee. So far so good, nice toothpaste anyway.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Read some reviews on it that were not too positive, so I wasn't very sure and yet I tried it. It is really good!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

The texture takes a bit of time to get used to. Tastes good enough. I really like that this is made in the USA (I emailed the company) and that it contains bentonite clay.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Not as good as the charcoal one. However teeth are clean and breath is fresh without that strong minty that we found in commercial toothpastes.. Colour is a bit strange ( yellowish cream ) but I guess because of the mineral natural stuff in it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is good. It works well, cleans your teeth properly. It is gentle and is good for sensitive teeth and gums. However I didn't love the flavour. It's okay but it wasn't as minty as I expected.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Nice toothpaste! I use it in conjunction with my other toothpaste still but it is a nice product. The flavor is mild but it tastes very earthy.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I was excited about getting some mineral toothpastes. Got this one and was very dissatisfied with how much actual paste was in the tube.. the tube was half empty!!! I don’t know if I would buy this again..